Sun Moon Yoga Classes are available for both complete beginner and those with more experience. We offer a slowed down, more internal approach to Yoga, that uses movement, postures and breath awareness to keep the body healthy, mobile and strong, and to bring the mind to the present moment.
Yoga Classes in Sheffield are located in Hunters Bar (S11), Broomhill (S10) and Heeley (S2).
Which class suits me?
There are a variety of classes to suit all abilities and needs. If you are an absolute beginner or just getting back into a yoga practice, I would suggest starting with the beginners class. The other mixed level classes are for beginner plus level and intermediate. If you are limited in movement, or have health conditions that may need some more specific attention, then the Yoga Therapy class may suit you.
Should I buy a whole course?
The path of Yoga offers many benefits, both physically and mentally. To gain the benefits from Yoga it is recommended that students attend classes on a regular basis and when confident, begin a home practice. This enables the student to become familiar with the various techniques taught, and allows safe and steady progression on the path of Hatha Yoga . The practice itself becomes easier as the body gets more used to the movement, and the breath begins to steady. Regular attendance allows the teacher to get to know the capabilities of each student, offering guidance that is particularly suitable for them.
- Class passes of 8 weeks and 4 weeks are available for most classes, and are paid in advance
- Passes are valid from the date of the first class
- 8 week passes are valid for 10 weeks
- 4 week passes are valid for 4 weeks only
- Drop-in spaces are also available in most classes
As class times vary the cost will also vary, so please see individual class for further details of costs for each class.
Choose a class:
Tuesday Morning All Levels (Waiting list)£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Tuesday Evening Beginners£8.00 – £36.00 Select options
Tuesday Evening Intermediate£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Thursday Morning Beginners£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Thursday Evening Yoga Therapy Class£11.00 – £45.00 Select options
Thursday Evening All Levels£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Yoga Therapy / 1-1 Yoga£25.00 – £75.00 Select options
Yoga Therapy Course
- Specialist class limited to 6 people, for more individual attention.
- Suitable for those that may need a slowed down, more gentle approach to Yoga.
- Especially suitable for those with existing medical conditions, injuries or limited mobility.
- Makes use of chairs, bolsters and other Yoga props to provide support in postures
- Runs as a 5 week block but drop-in spaces may be available if there is space.
- Current block running from 11th October – 4th November – Spaces available
- Next block runs from 15th November – 13th December 2018
- Concession rates available. Please contact the teacher.
I am a fully qualified, professional Yoga Therapist, having completed training with Yogacampus in London, which is accredited by The British Council of Yoga Therapy, and have since, regularly update my knowledge by attended therapeutic Yoga workshops with internationally renowned teachers. I am a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) and am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH). I am also currently training as a Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)