Sun Moon Yoga Classes are available for both complete beginner and those with more experience, so whatever your ability, we have a class to suit you.
Classes are taught with the individual in mind, and students are encouraged to tune in to their body sensations and become aware of the breath, to find comfort and stability at each stage of their practice. All classes involve mindful movement, steady postures and breath awareness to keep the body healthy, mobile and strong, and to bring the mind to the present moment.
Yoga Classes in Sheffield are located in Hunters Bar (S11), Broomhill (S10) and Heeley (S2).
Which class suits me?
There are a variety of classes to suit all abilities and needs. If you are an absolute beginner or just getting back into a yoga practice, you might like to try starting with the beginners classes. The other mixed level classes are for beginner plus level and intermediate. If you are limited in movement, or have health conditions that may need some more specific attention, then the Yoga Therapy class may suit you.
Class booking options
The path of Yoga offers many benefits, both physically and mentally. To gain the benefits from Yoga it is recommended that students attend classes on a regular basis and when confident, begin a home practice. This enables the student to become familiar with the various techniques taught, and allows safe and steady progression on the path of Hatha Yoga . The practice itself becomes easier as the body gets more used to the movement, and the breath begins to steady. Regular attendance allows the teacher to get to know the capabilities of each student, offering guidance that is particularly suitable for them.
If you are new to the classes and not sure if you want to commit, then why not try your first class for half the drop-in price. Please contact me for more details.
Classes can be paid for online or at the class by cheque or cash. Please contact before turning up at the class.
- Class passes of 8 weeks and 4 weeks are available for most classes, and are paid in advance
- Passes are valid from the date of the first class
- 8 week passes are valid for 10 weeks
- 4 week passes are valid for 4 weeks only
- Drop-in spaces are also available in most classes
As class times vary the cost will also vary, so please see individual class for further details of costs for each class.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TERM ENDS ON FRIDAY 5TH APRIL. THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES DURING THE WEEK 8TH – 12TH APRIL. ALL CLASSES RESUME FROM 15TH APRIL
Choose a class:
Tuesday Morning All Levels£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Tuesday Evening Beginners£8.00 – £36.00 Select options
Tuesday Evening Intermediate£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Thursday Morning Beginners£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Thursday Therapeutic Yoga Class£10.00 – £48.00 Select options
Thursday Evening All Levels£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Yoga Therapy / 1-1 Yoga£45.00 – £250.00 Select options
Yoga Therapy Class
- Specialist class limited to 6 people, for more individual attention.
- Suitable for those that may need a slowed down, more gentle approach to Yoga.
- Learn simple joint freeing techniques, gentle Asana (postures) for body stability and mobility, and breath awareness for mental clarity.
- Learn techniques to manage stress.
- Especially suitable for those with existing medical conditions, injuries or limited mobility.
- Classes begin on 10th January
- Classes sold as 6 week pass valid from date of your first class. Pass is valid for 7 weeks from date of first usage.
- Drop-in spaces may be available. Please enquire.
- Concession rates available. Please contact the teacher.
I am a fully qualified, professional Yoga Therapist, having completed training with Yogacampus in London, which is accredited by The British Council of Yoga Therapy, and have since, regularly update my knowledge by attended therapeutic Yoga workshops with internationally renowned teachers. I am a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) and am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH). I am also currently training as a Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)