Online Yoga and Somatics
Classes are run in 6 or 7 week blocks, and focus on particular themes of the practice of Yoga each term.
Classes can also be taken on a drop in basis.
Benefits of Online Classes
- Learn Yoga and Somatic movement from the comfort of your home.
- Therapeutic Yoga and Somatic movement are conducive to an online practice, as the instructions are mostly verbal.
- The participant has the chance to take their attention inwards to notice more and more subtle sensations.
- Somatic classes are limited to a small group so that more individual attention can be given.
- Classes can be accessed at a time suitable for you.
How to book
There are three ways to book.
- Class Booking page. This is for those that just want to book a term or a single class.
- One Month Online Members Pass. This pass is for those that want access to the live classes and the library of pre-recorded live classes for one month only. Suitable for those that just want to try it out.
- Online Monthly Subscription This is for those that want continuous monthly access to the Online members Page.
One Month On Demand Online Pass
Pass is valid for live classes and unlimited viewing of all the recorded classes of Yoga and Somatic Movement over a one month period.
Cost: £30 / £20 concessions
Cost: £30 / £20 concessions
Online Monthly Subscription
- Access to all live online classes throughout the week
- A variety of classes to choose from, including beginners Somatics and general Yoga classes.
- Access to all the recorded classes each week, plus access to library of previous themed Yoga classes.
Monday 9.15 – 10.30am – Somatic Movement
Thursday 10am – 11.15am – Therapeutic Yoga
New pre-recorded class uploaded by the end of each week.
Please note, this is for booking the repeated monthly online subscriptions only.
- Click on the link below to take you to the product page for the Online Membership.
- Select from the option the membership you require.
- On checkout please select ‘pay by direct transfer’
- Fill in the your details and send.
- You will receive a message saying ‘Order Received’. This is just your order.
- Then arrange with your bank the monthly payment into the bank account shown.
- Upon receipt of first payment you will receive the password for the members page. This page has the links to all the Online classes for you to access, as well as the library of pre-recorded classes.
- Members can unsubscribe at any time.
- Although the practices of Yoga are safe and beneficial for the body and mind, practitioners take part at their own risk.
- Please consult your GP if you are unsure as to your suitability for the practice.
- The owner bears no responsibility for any accident or injury occurring from your home practice.
- Please take your time and practice to your capabilities, always finding steadiness and comfort in the body and breath.
- Please note, live online classes run throughout school term times. On school holidays and in August there will be limited or no live classes, however the on demand library is still available.
- By becoming a member, you accept the terms and conditions above.