Online and In Person Classes
Yoga and Somatics classes are available both online and in person in Sheffield, for all abilities. Classes run in blocks coinciding with school term times, therefore run in blocks of 5 or 6 weeks.
Drop-in spaces are also available.
Class attendees receive a recording of the class each week, available to stream for 7 days, to encourage a home practice.
For information about each class, or to book, please click on the individual class link.
Choose a class:
Monday 9.15am Somatic Movement Class (Online)£10.00 – £48.00 Select options
Monday 6pm Somatic Movement Class (Online)£10.00 – £48.00 Select options
Tuesday 9.30am Yoga (In person and online)£10.00 – £48.00 Select options
Tuesday 11am Yoga (In person and online)£10.00 – £48.00 Select options
Tuesday 6pm Beginners Yoga (Online)£6.00 – £42.00 Select options
Thursday 10am Somatic Yoga Therapy (Online)£9.00 – £42.00 Select options
Thursday 6pm Beginners Yoga (In Person)£7.00 – £48.00 Select options
Thursday 7.30pm All Levels Yoga (Waiting list for next term)£10.00 – £48.00 Select options
Online Class Information
- Classes vary in time. Please check each class for timings.
- All participants will need access to Wifi and be able to use Zoom.
- Somatics class participants will need to have a camera pointed at their body lying on the floor. These classes are limited to a small group for more individual attention.
- You may also like to visit my Sun Moon Yoga You Tube Channel.
- 2005 British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Teacher Training
- 2007 Yoga Alliance 200 hour Teacher Training
- 2012 Yoga Therapy 360 hour Teacher Training with Yogacampus
- 2018 NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- 2019 Essential Somatics Teacher Training
- Member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH)
Yogacampus is a not-for-profit organisation providing Teacher Training and Yoga Therapy Training, as well as continuing education (CPD) for yoga teachers, yoga therapists and experienced students.
Set up by the government to protect the public. We do this by providing a UK register of complementary health practitioners in the UK. Protection of the public is our sole purpose.
Supports research and education in yoga and serves as a professional organization for yoga teachers & therapists worldwide. Our mission is to establish yoga as a recognized and respected therapy.