THERE ARE NO CLASSES BETWEEN 5TH AND 18TH APRIL. CLASSES RESUME ONLINE FROM 20TH APRIL.
SOME FACE TO FACE CLASSES WILL RESUME FROM JUNE. THERE WILL BE MORE INORMATION ABOUT THIS SOON.
Sun Moon Yoga offers different classes to suit your ability.
Please click on each individual class for more information about the class, the times and prices.
Choose a class:
Monday 9.30am Somatics (Full – current students only)£34.00 – £50.00 Select options
Monday 6pm Beginners Somatics Class£34.00 – £50.00 Select options
Tuesday 10am General Level Yoga£8.00 – £55.00 Select options
Tuesday 6pm Beginners Yoga£8.00 – £55.00 Select options
Thursday 10am Somatic Yoga and Yoga Therapy£8.00 – £55.00 Select options
Thursday 6pm Somatic Movement Class£10.00 – £50.00 Select options
Thursday 7.30pm All Levels Yoga£8.00 – £55.00 Select options
Online 1-1 Yoga Therapy and Somatics£25.00 – £90.00 Select options
Online Class Information
- All classes run for 75 mins.
- All participants will need access to Wifi and be able to use Zoom. This is very easy and will not cost you anything. You will need to create an account, but only the free account.
- Somatics class participants will need to have a camera pointed at their body lying on the floor. These classes are limited to a small group for more individual attention.
- Yoga class passes can be used at any Yoga class, however you must inform me when you change from your regular class.
- You may also like to visit my Sun Moon Yoga You Tube Channel.
- 2005 British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Teacher Training
- 2007 Yoga Alliance 200 hour Teacher Training
- 2012 Yoga Therapy 360 hour Teacher Training with Yogacampus
- 2018 NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- 2019 Essential Somatics Teacher Training
- Member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH)
Yogacampus is a not-for-profit organisation providing Teacher Training and Yoga Therapy Training, as well as continuing education (CPD) for yoga teachers, yoga therapists and experienced students.
Set up by the government to protect the public. We do this by providing a UK register of complementary health practitioners in the UK. Protection of the public is our sole purpose.
Supports research and education in yoga and serves as a professional organization for yoga teachers & therapists worldwide. Our mission is to establish yoga as a recognized and respected therapy.