Classes will begin from 4th Jan 2021, and will continue online until further notice.
Classes available for booking now. Please click on each individual class for more information about times, pricing and what to expect.
Sun Moon Yoga Classes are available for both complete beginner and those with more experience.
Classes are taught with the individual in mind, and students are encouraged to tune in to their body sensations and become aware of the breath, to find comfort and stability at each stage of their practice. All classes involve mindful movement, steady postures and breath awareness to keep the body healthy, mobile and strong, and to bring the mind to the present moment.
Yoga Classes in Sheffield and Online
Choose a class:
Monday 9.30am Intermediate Somatics Class£10.00 – £50.00 Select options
Monday 6pm Beginners Somatics Class£50.00 Select options
Tuesday 10am General Level Yoga£8.00 – £55.00 Select options
Tuesday 6pm Beginners Yoga£8.00 – £55.00 Select options
Thursday 10am Somatic Yoga and Yoga Therapy Class£8.00 – £55.00 Select options
Thursday 6pm Intermediate Somatic Movement Class£10.00 – £50.00 Select options
Thursday 7.30pm All Levels Yoga£8.00 – £55.00 Select options
Online 1-1 Yoga Therapy and Somatics£30.00 – £75.00 Select options
Online Class Information
- All classes run for 75 mins.
- All participants will need access to Wifi and be able to use Zoom. This is very easy and will not cost you anything. You will need to create an account, but only the free account.
- Somatics class participants will need to have a camera pointed at their body lying on the floor. These classes are limited to a small group for more individual attention.
- Yoga class passes can be used at any Yoga class, however you must inform me when you change from your regular class.
- You may also like to visit my Sun Moon Yoga You Tube Channel.
- 2005 BWY Foundation Teacher Training
- 2007 Yoga Alliance 200 hour teacher training
- 2012 Yoga Therapy 360 hour Teacher Training with Yogacampus
- 2018 NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- 2019 – current, Essential Somatics Teacher Training
- Member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH)