Online classes running weekly until the end of July. I will not run regular classes in August, so if you buy a 5 week pass, you will be able to carry any extra classes over to September when the new term starts. You may also like to just book each class individually. the single class drop-in rate has dropped to £6 per class until end of July. Please click on each class for more information.
Sun Moon Yoga Classes are available for both complete beginner and those with more experience.
Classes are taught with the individual in mind, and students are encouraged to tune in to their body sensations and become aware of the breath, to find comfort and stability at each stage of their practice. All classes involve mindful movement, steady postures and breath awareness to keep the body healthy, mobile and strong, and to bring the mind to the present moment.
Yoga Classes in Sheffield and Online
Choose a class:
Monday Morning Somatics 9.30am£8.00 – £40.00 Select options
Monday Morning Somatics 11am£8.00 – £40.00 Select options
Tuesday Morning All Levels Yoga£6.00 – £30.00 Select options
Tuesday Evening Beginners Yoga£6.00 – £30.00 Select options
Thursday Morning Gentle Yoga£6.00 – £30.00 Select options
Thursday Evening Somatics£8.00 – £40.00 Select options
Thursday Evening Yoga£6.00 – £30.00 Select options
Online 1-1 Yoga Therapy and Somatics£30.00 – £75.00 Select options
Online 1 to 1, 2 to 1 or small group Restorative Yoga£30.00 Add to basket
Online Class Information
- All classes run for 75 mins.
- All participants will need access to Wifi and be able to use Zoom. This is very easy and will not cost you anything. You will need to create an account, but only the free account.
- Somatics class participants will need to have a camera pointed at their body lying on the floor. These classes are limited to a small group for more individual attention.
- Yoga class passes can be used at any Yoga class, however you must inform me when you change from your regular class.
- You may also like to visit my Sun Moon Yoga You Tube Channel.
- 2005 BWY Foundation Teacher Training
- 2007 Yoga Alliance 200 hour teacher training
- 2012 Yoga Therapy 360 hour Teacher Training with Yogacampus
- 2018 NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- 2019 – current, Essential Somatics Teacher Training
- Member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH)