Please click on each individual class for more information about the class, the times and prices.
Choose a class:
Monday 11am Beginners Somatic Yoga (In person)£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Monday 6pm Somatics (Online)£10.00 – £48.00 Select options
Monday 9.15am Somatics (Online)£10.00 – £48.00 Select options
Somatic Movement for Healthy Backs (Workshop – In person)£40.00 Select options
Thursday 10am Somatic Yoga Therapy (Online )£9.00 – £49.00 Select options
Thursday 6pm Somatic Yoga (In person)£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Thursday 7.30pm All Levels Yoga (In person)£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Tuesday 11am All Levels Yoga (In person and online)£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Tuesday 6pm Beginners Yoga (In person and online)£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Tuesday 9.30am All Levels Yoga (In person and online)£10.00 – £56.00 Select options
Winter Solstice YogaRead more
Online Class Information
- Classes vary in time. Please check each class for timings.
- All participants will need access to Wifi and be able to use Zoom.
- Somatics class participants will need to have a camera pointed at their body lying on the floor. These classes are limited to a small group for more individual attention.
- You may also like to visit my Sun Moon Yoga You Tube Channel.
- 2005 British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Teacher Training
- 2007 Yoga Alliance 200 hour Teacher Training
- 2012 Yoga Therapy 360 hour Teacher Training with Yogacampus
- 2018 NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- 2019 Essential Somatics Teacher Training
- Member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH)
Yogacampus is a not-for-profit organisation providing Teacher Training and Yoga Therapy Training, as well as continuing education (CPD) for yoga teachers, yoga therapists and experienced students.
Set up by the government to protect the public. We do this by providing a UK register of complementary health practitioners in the UK. Protection of the public is our sole purpose.
Supports research and education in yoga and serves as a professional organization for yoga teachers & therapists worldwide. Our mission is to establish yoga as a recognized and respected therapy.